Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DAY 4

Do This: 
Walk outside. Go out into the fresh air. Leave your office, the laundry, your dishes behind for two minutes. Walk through your garden.
Say This:
"Trees, you are beautiful. Flowers, you are so colorful and bright." 
I don't only talk to my flowers and trees. I even touch their leaves and admire them. Folks say I have an extraordinarily lovely garden. They constantly ask about Josh Hyman, our gardener. I tell them that Josh is great! In addition, our secret ingredient is my husband's care, plus our sincere love of our garden, and the fact that I talk to our plants.
No, my shoes are not tied too loosely. My grandmother, may she rest in peace, was a plant whisperer, and I inherited her talent in that respect. I'm telling you. Talk to your plants, and let me know if you see a positive difference in a few weeks.
Write This:
(On your weekly shopping list): ABC - African, Brazilian and Columbian coffee. Try a different flavor every day. Just a little change like this adds a bit of zing into your day.
Try This:
Take off your shoes. Rub your toes. Rub the bottoms of your feet. You don't need a session with a reflexologist to feel great. When no one is watching, :) rub your toes and treat yourself to two minutes of easy relaxation.
Ask This:
Is my child ready for the new school year? 
If you feel s/he's not, then do everything you can to make sure you help him/her start the new year on the best possible foot.
Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDtdQ8bTvRc
You'd be surprised what information you can learn if you can make it fun. Yael and Dan Goldstein's CD Tremendous Earth is another example of learning anything if you sing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment